Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SOUTH KOREA

Hello to everyone reading my blog. As most of you know, I am moving to South Korea tomorrow Dec 9th for a year. I am teaching English in the city of Suwon, South Korea. I have everything packed and my flight leaves at 6AM tomorrow morning. The flight will total around 24 hours. It will be a long day. I get into South Korea around 6:30PM Thursday night. There is a 14 hour time zone difference as they are ahead in time. (GOING EAST) Just want to thank everyone for a final great weekend whether we went out or talked on the phone. Hopefully this blog will keep everyone interested in what I am doing and the way of life in South Korea, which most people know so little about. When I get into South Korea I will update my blog, and let everyone know what is going on, untill then I will be bored out of my mind and probably suffering from a severe case of jetlag. Hopefully everything will work out and I will see everyone in a year.

Goodbye United States,

Patrick Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment